The Inner Range Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement explains in general terms how Inner Range Pty Ltd and its related companies (collectively referred to as "we", "us" and "Inner Range" protect the privacy of your personal information under the National Privacy Principles. It will apply to any personal information you provide to us:
- When applying for admission onto one or more of our training courses
- When seeking approval for inclusion as an Approved Technician for the purposes of gaining access to restricted sections of the Inner Range web site
- When registering End User and installation company details in line with Inner Range Software EULA policies. Refer to: Integriti EULA | Insight EULA
- Under any other agreement or arrangement
- This Privacy Statement will also apply to any information about you that is provided to us by someone else such as a Distributor.
Types of information we collect
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us. As we are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of "sensitive information" we will assume that you have consented to the collection of all information which is provided to us for use in accordance with this Statement, unless you tell us otherwise.
How we collect information.
We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send as correspondance (whether by letter, fax or email), visit our web site or when you have contact with us in person. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party. For Example:
- From people making enquiries or purchases on your behalf
- From market research companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve products and services
How we use your personal information.
We generally collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your participation in training and certification programmes
- To keep you up to date with product training and technical support information
- To keep you up to date with changes to services or the launch of new services that may be relavent to your business
- To ensure Inner Range software users are identified inline with software EULA policies. Refer to: Integriti EULA | Insight EULA
- To conduct marketing activities and to conduct market research.
Some of the information we collect is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is using our products or services. In the case of enrolment into our Nationally Accredited Training Courses, accurate identification of participants is mandatory to help prevent academic fraud.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, for example, contractors to whom we contract out certain services. In these situations, we prohibit the third party contractor from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
We may also disclose your personal information to various law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security and customs purposes.
Your information may also be shared between related companies in the Inner Range group, where necessary, to fulfil our purposes.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Access to and correction of information we hold about you.
We will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information.
We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information. Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with in a reasonable time.
If we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the National Privacy Principles.
In light of the privacy legislation we now have in place systems and procedures to facilitate access to all information we hold about you on request. For information which we collected prior to 21st December, 2001we may not be able to provide you with access to this information where to do so would place an unreasonable administrative burden on us or cause us unreasonable expense.
Keeping your personal information up-to-date.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it.
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.
Resolving your concerns.
If you wish to gain access to your personal information, have a complaint about a breach or your privacy or have any query on how your personal information is collected or used, please forward your request, complaint or query to the address below. We will respond to your query or complaint as soon as possible.
Changes to this Privacy Statement.
We may amend this Privacy Statement as our business requirements or the law changes. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be updated on innerrange.com, so please visit this site periodically to ensure that you have our most current Privacy Statement.
Our contact details - all enquiries.
Inner Range Contacts